Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shirts, Paintings & Signs

All this recent stuff happened back to back. It's been a long haul but so fun to work on them all

My new shop shirt
M L XL available


Who says nuns have no fun....Mercyful Fate does
Origional for sale at The Goods
Prints available

Black metal church burnin' babe!
Origional for sale at The Goods
Prints available

King Diamond leaking thru my headphones & paintbrush
Origional for sale at The Goods
Prints available

I built this in 2 long days for our booth at the Westcoast Tattoo Show
Broke a few nails & child labour laws

2 comments:

  1. Omg Sasha Koop. This is Adam Miller. We went to highschool together. You probably don't remember me. Just wanted to tell you you are still the most beautiful girl in the world. You haven't aged a day. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasha, your tats (almost inserted an extra "a" between the t and the s ;)) are looking good! It's been a while. I'll try to drop by sometime to see you at the shop, maybe shoot some ideas past you, see what you think. Lester. PS. I'm pretty sure you remember me... ;P

    ReplyDelete